- IS THERE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF HOURS?
- WHAT SIZE TRUCK WILL THEY SEND YOU?
- THEIR PAYMENT TERMS AND METHOD
- WILL THERE BE A SIGNED CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE MOVER?
- WHAT IS THE TRAVEL/ TRANSPORTATION CHARGE?
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES SUCH AS FUEL, MILEAGE OR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT?
- ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR EXTRA HEAVY OR BULKY ITEMS, FLIGHT OF STAIRS, APPLIANCES ETC?
- IS THE WORK GOING TO BE DONE BY THE COMPANY ITSELF OR SUBCONTRACTED/ OUTSOURCED?
- WHAT ARE THE SURCHARGES IF MOVING OUTSIDE OF MONTREAL?
How to Choose a Montreal Moving Company
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]A moving company in Montreal can come in any shape and size, and choosing a Montreal mover you feel confident about is crucial. In order to find the best Montreal movers for your job, make sure to contact at least 3 Moving companies in Montreal for quotes.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
To verify the legitimacy of a mover in Montreal, check if they are licensed with Commission des Transports du Quebec, carry cargo and damage insurance and can provide references of at least 3 clients they moved in the past month. Most importantly, make sure you feel confident and comfortable about hiring that Montreal moving company. Before choosing your moving company in Montreal, make sure to ask them the following questions: